What is coaching and do we need it?
There are many companies out there that will tell you that everyone can use coaching and it is the solution to every problem. The fact is if you claim to be good at everything then you are probably not good at anything. While coaching can be an incredibly powerful and effective tool it is not the right solution for everyone so answer these questions to see if it may be right for you.
- My company (including me in particular) needs an objective eye to analyze strengths and weaknesses.
- My company wants to take things to a new level, a level we have not previously operated on, and we need to speak with someone who has already been at that level to guide us.
- We know there are ways we could be leaner and more efficient but we need help identifying what those ways are.
- Our strategy for the present looks good, but now we want to design a strategy for the future.
- We need a marketing strategy that brings us traffic; traffic that converts to real business.
If you answered yes to at least 3 of the above you might be right for coaching.
Still that leaves another question….
There are a lot of coaching companies out there why should you choose us? No coaching company is the right one for everybody.
The things that we do best are:
- Find missing or lost revenue opportunities
- Advance revenue growth initiatives
- World-Class sales and sales management training
- Design sales and marketing strategic plans
- Personal and professional development
- Complete A – Z online marketing support
The type of Clients we work best with are:
- SMEs – Small to Medium Size enterprises with revenue between $1mm to $50mm
- Sales organizations
- Clients who are genuinely ready to shift gears to the next level of their business development
- Companies going through a difficult time and are in need of C-Level strategies or turnaround
Finally, what exactly IS a coach and are BGG coaches qualified?
A coach is someone who will take all of their experience, talent, and business knowledge and focus it on YOU and YOUR goals to help you get where you want to go faster, cheaper, and with far fewer mistakes.
The coaches at BGG range from:
A Marine Corps Colonel with 25 years of experience who has coached companies throughout North America, Europe and Australia. A former Anthony Robbins Speaker and success coach who has started, built, and sold companies in Japan Thailand and the United States.
To a Silicon Valley CEO who’s transitioning from his venture funded tech company to create Business Growth Group and the Former CEO of Business Breakthroughs International, a Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes Joint Venture helping business owners grow revenue.
If, based on what you’ve read above, you feel we may be a fit then provide us your contact information and we’ll have one of our senior consultants contact you to discuss your needs further.